22 kindergarten Readiness Worksheets : MATH
8th May 2018
We complied a list of basic MATH skills that your child can master before starting kindergarten. For each skill you can find fun worksheets to get practice mastering these skills.
Counting a set of objects using one-to-one correspondence
- Cut and paste Activity: Counting Chocolate chips :Cookie Tray Activity
- Draw the correct number of objects (1-12)
- Match the correct number of objects (1-10)
- Color the correct number of objects
Compare quantity of objects using “more,” “less,” “equal,” or same,greater than and less than
- Which one is empty?
- Circle the set of many and cross out the sets of one.
- Tick the set that has more.
- Draw one more
- Write the number – one more and one less
- Circle the sets that are equal
Compare position, objects and numbers
- Use words that indicate position (“in,” “out,” “beside,” “over,” “under,” “between”,”on”)
- Circle the Bigger object
- Draw a Bigger object
- Tick the one that is longer and color the one that is shortest
- Heavy or light
- Write numbers- Before, After and In between
- Color and write Greater than, less than
Sorting by shapes and sizes
- Match the object to it’s shape
- Sort objects by their color,
- Follow the code to color the picture.
- Sort objects by shape
- Sort objects by size
If you enjoyed these worksheets or have any more worksheets we can add to the list- please leave a comment below! Thank you.